Preschool in Chatham Township, NJ : Gingham Giraffe Preschool
Preschool located in Chatham, NJ, we are a non-profit school for children ages 2 - 6. Now in our twenty-fifth year, Gingham continues to grow due to our multi-faceted approach to education. We boast a fantastic student-teacher ratio, a director certified in special education, and a facility made up of beautiful and spacious classrooms, a private, shaded playground and full sized gymnasium.
What's in a name?
The whimsical Gingham Giraffe represents the happy, child-oriented atmosphere that can be found in each classroom. We believe that the first school experience should be a positive one, with parents, children and teachers working together.
Our primary goal is to ensure that each child develops confidence in his/her abilities. Positive self-esteem enables children to explore and experiment. With guidance, encouragement and lots of praise, a strong link to learning will result.
We continue to evolve our programs to meet the growing needs of parents and children. Whether you need an early drop off due to your work schedule, or an after school activity for your active child, Gingham works to ensure each student's needs are met and parental expectations are exceeded.
- Comprehensive curriculum designed by certified teachers for children's developmental stages
- Experienced in identifying developmental delays and assisting parents with finding necessary support
- Morning sessions available for all ages; flexible Extended Day options for more learning/fun - no advanced notice required!
- NEW! Early Start Option offered daily for 8:15 AM arrival
- Spacious, clean, exciting classrooms with all facilities on one level
- Safe, time-saving drop-off and pick up, no need to park. Teachers walk children to car and buckle into car seats.
- Special "Theme Days" designed for parental involvement including Cookie Cutter Day, Breakfast At School, Native American Pow-Wow, and more!
- Frequent newsletters to keep you informed about daily projects and events
- Specialty class segments taught by Science and Music teachers
- A committed, professionally trained teaching staff that returns year after year
- Nut-free classrooms with experienced staff familiar with food allergens